Special Ingredients Ltd.
Distilled Demineralised Purified Water
If selected product is out of stock: expect a delivery time of 10 working days.
Refined by Osmosis in addition to UV and 0.2 micron processes, our food grade ultra pure, crystal clear Demineralised Water is purified to the highest standard. Where a standard water supply can significantly impact the final taste of your recipe through supply variation, this high quality refined demineralised water with a neutral pH of 7 will help enable you to maintain a consistent high standard of refined taste for your food recipes.
Where consistancty is important, this product is paramount. Perfect for Spherification, Reverse Spherification and recipes that require a low calcium and mineral content water.
- 100% Pure Distilled Deminererlised Water is water that has been distilled to remove many of its impurities
- Food Grade Suitable for Human Consumption
- Made in the UK
- Ultra pure, crystal clear, premium quality demineralised food grade water.
- Maintain a consistent high standard of taste for your food recipes.
- Perfect to help create crystal clear ultra pure ice cubes to complement drinks on the rocks.
- Filtered by the process of reverse osmosis to produce ultra pure crystal clear water.
- UV and 0.2 micron filtration process to remove any microbiological, viruses and ultrafine particles.
- Softened to reduce the hardness of the water.
- Low Calcium and Mineral Content
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free.
How to use: As required. (Only for use in food applications - Do not drink in its concentrated form).
Storage Conditions: Store in dry, cool conditions and not in direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: Food Grade Demineralised Purified Water (H2O)
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content per 1 litre: Calcium: <1mg, Magnesium: <0.05mg, Sodium: <0.05mg, Chloride: <0.1mg, Sulphite: <0.1mg, Sulphate: <0.1mg
Labelling according to EU & UK Regulations.