Special Ingredients Ltd.
If selected product is out of stock: expect a delivery time of 10 working days.
Our Tartaric Acid is a premium quality, white, odourless crystalline powder with a slight tart taste. Tartaric Acid is very versatile and can be used as an emulsifier, bulking agent, acidifying agent and dough conditioner.
Use in a variety of ways such as improving the quality and increasing the shelf life of cheese and tofu, adding to pate de fruit or jams to activate Pectin, adding to baked goods as a leavening agent to improve the quality and colour of flour. It also interacts with gelling agents to strengthen food structure and is commonly used in winemaking to maintain colour, stability and taste.
Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free.
- Use to improve shelf life and quality of cheese and tofu
- Add to the dough to prevent it from being soft and sticky
- Add to jams and pate de fruit to activate Pectin and to flour to improve quality and colour
- Use in winemaking to maintain colour, stability and taste and to maintain the firmness of fruits and vegetables
- Acts as a leavening agent when combined with Baking Soda
- Suitable for Vegans, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
How to use: As required, easily soluble.
Storage Conditions: Store in dry, cool conditions out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.
Ingredients: Tartaric Acid (E334).
Dietary Information: Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians, Non-GMO, Gluten Free.
Nutritional Information: Based on typical content/100g: Energy: 1300kj/300kCal, Fat: 0g, Carbohydrate: 0g, Protein: 0g, Salt: <0.001g.
Labelling according to UK & EU regulations.