Special Ingredients Ltd.
Molecular Gastronomy Chef Kit
If selected product is out of stock: expect a delivery time of 10 working days.
Our Molecular Gastronomy Chef Kit contains everything you need to enter the World of Molecular Gastronomy and learn how these techniques can be used in Modernist cooking. Teaching you techniques that can be used to create weird and wonderful dishes.
The World of Molecular Gastronomy and the possibilities it holds for modernist cuisine are endless. Only your imagination is the limit. This kit is designed to teach you various techniques to get started.
- Learn Spherification and Reverse Spherification techniques
- Create Caviar pearls / fruit bubbles
- Create liquid centred spheres
- Turn liquids into stable foams
- Create heat resistant jellies
- Learn how to make Molecular Spaghetti
- Learn how to improve texture and consistency
Contents and Ingredients:
- Sodium Alginate 50g E401
- Calcium Lactate 50g E327
- Agar Agar 50g E406
- Xanthan Gum 50g E415
- SOYA Lecithin Powder 50g E322
- Vanilla Extract 10ml
- Molecular Collecting Spoon
- Digital Mini Scales
- Set of Measuring Spoons
- 3 x 50ml Syringes
- 10 x 3ml Pipettes
- 3 metres of Tubing
Recipes and Instructions: Apple Caviar, White Wine Caviar, Pea Caviar, Gin and Tonic Sphere, Spherical Crème Brûlée, Frozen Chocolate Foam, Chocolate and Red Wine Mousse, Rose Air, Lemon Sorbet, Molecular Tomato Spaghetto, Honey and Yoghurt Sphere with Mango, Spherical Crème Brûlée, Apple Gel, Balsamic Vinegar Jelly.